Thursday, April 28, 2022

God Speaks (super duper abstract article)



One day God appeared and said that you have 10 questions that you can ask and get a valid response. Ask...

Q1. Are you God?

Ans:- Yes

Q2. Am I God?

Ans: Yes

Q3. Is the computer God?

Ans. Yes

Q4. Is everything God?

Ans. Yes

Q5. Have you gone mad?

Ans. Yes

Q6. Is there anything you can say No to?

Ans. Yes

Q7. What is that?

Ans. Yes

Q8. What do you mean? You can say No to Yes?

Ans. Yes

Q9. That means you can change a Yes to No and vice-versa at will?

Ans. Yes

Q10. So, does that mean everything here is virtual and there is no truth or false?

Ans. I don't know.

Q11. As you failed to answer 10th question, I will ask something else: What age are you?

Ans. I don't know.

Q12: As you failed to answer 10th question again, I will ask something else:Who created you?

Ans. I don't know.

Q13. As you failed to answer 10th question again and again, I will ask something else: Do you lie?

Ans. I don't know.

Q14. As you failed to answer 10th question fourth time, I will ask something else: When will earth end?

Ans. I don't know.

Q15. What the hell! From Yes to Don't Know - this is odd. Do you think this is a game?

Ans. I don't know.

Q16. Ok, great, are you human or what?

Ans. That my lord is the right question. I am human imagination at work. Wake up!

Written on 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment